Simple Payment classic use if for donation pages; where you can add a simple form and leave a blank box for the user to fill in the amount he wish to donate. You can use the basic donation template and adapt it to your needs.
How to create a donation page in a few simple steps:
- Install the Simple Payment plugin in your WordPress website
- Have a contract or subscription with one of the supported Payment Gateways.
- Have a license key ready
Now you are ready, follow the next steps in your WordPress Admin:
- Setup your Engine configuration
- Create new Donation Page in wordpress
- Add shortcode in your new create page [ simple_payment ]
- Assign the donation page as your Payment Page in Settings -> Simple Payments -> Settings
- After testing on sandbox mode, switch to Live Mode