As part of the development of Simple Payment we get to work with different Payment Gateways, and with that, we can note the Pros/Cons of each company.
This is a preliminary comparison table that may assist the starter user decide what fits best for it needs. Doing this list the aim was:
- None, or minimum monthly fee
- None, or minimum setup fee
- Minimum transaction fee
So some of the companies have more robust plans for thousands of transactions where you can find a much better rate, you will have to contact each and negotiate – it’s always the best way!.
Note: It is still under-construction, but it can give you a head start, If you have a real transaction rate you can share with us, please let us know, and we will set it in the table.
|Title||Installments||Subscriptions||Min. Monthly Fee||Trans. Fee (%)||Trans. Fee (Fixed)||Setup Fee||Currency||Website||Comments|
|iCount||iCount||Supported||Not Supported||34||1.65||1.2||ILS||Supported||https://www.icount.co.il/plans/||19 - Basic Plan 15 - Credit Card Module|
- Some of the commission rates are surcharge over Isracard or Visa commission.
- International Credit Cards or Currencies sometimes have different commission or exchange rates.
- Some services require additional “terminals” where they charge setup fee per terminal (example; American express, Isracard, Visa – can be 3 terminals or one, depending on service providers). Some will charge terminal per direct charge/installments but require additional terminal for subscriptions. average terminal cost is 450-500 ILS
- Some have a minimum for withdraws, or specific dates they release the balance into your bank account, it is still not noted here – and some advice that you might get a bank transfer commission on that to withdraw.